Many people in the fall think that their bodies are dealing with the allergies of the plants that are blossoming in this fall season, and with it comes runny nose, watery eyes, fatigue, need for more sleep, and inability to focus.
But, these are all very similar to the signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue--aka--too much constant stress and not enough self care!! Self care is vital to slowing down and letting those adrenals rest.
Other symptoms include:
- brain fog all day, no matter what
- trouble falling asleep at night or waking up in the morning,
- salt and sugar craving
- needing stimulants like caffeine to get through the day
- mid back pain on either side
- extreme exhaustion after stress, workout, or work
When your body is shifting into a new season, there is always a bit of lag time, so I wanted to share some ideas to help you.
1. Drink your water and don't forget your fresh foods
2. Make sleep a priority
3. Write down your stressors so they aren't on your mind!
4. Take adrenal supportive supplements (link below)
If you are truly struggling, I can support you in your seasonal shift. Letting adrenal fatigue take over your fall and lead into winter can create a mess of issues relating to your immune system, which needs to be top notch right now! Let's get you balanced!
Need to order oils? Click the link below. The cart is set up for you to check out!