Many people in the fall think that their bodies are dealing with the allergies of the plants that are blossoming in this fall season, and with it comes runny nose, watery eyes, fatigue, need for more sleep, and inability to focus.
But, these are all very similar to the signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue--aka--too much constant stress and not enough self care!! Self care is vital to slowing down and letting those adrenals rest.
Other symptoms include:
- brain fog all day, no matter what
- trouble falling asleep at night or waking up in the morning,
- salt and sugar craving
- needing stimulants like caffeine to get through the day
- mid back pain on either side
- extreme exhaustion after stress, workout, or work
When your body is shifting into a new season, there is always a bit of lag time, so I wanted to share some ideas to help you.
1. Drink your water and don't forget your fresh foods
2. Make sleep a priority
3. Write down your stressors so they aren't on your mind!
4. Take adrenal supportive supplements (link below)
If you are truly struggling, I can support you in your seasonal shift. Letting adrenal fatigue take over your fall and lead into winter can create a mess of issues relating to your immune system, which needs to be top notch right now! Let's get you balanced!
Need to order oils? Click the link below. The cart is set up for you to check out!
Germs = biggest invaders in the world!
You either don't worry too much, or you're a germ-a-phobe (the actual term is Mysophobic).
After the past two years, the human race has let their fear of germs take over their habits, customs, and routines. How many of you feel concerned with touching surfaces, shaking hands, or even hugging others?
I'd say our current world is no longer living the "5 second rule", unless you're one of those crunchy people (IYKYK :P )
Need some solid info to help you fight some germs this fall? Here are my top 5 plants and what they can do for you. Here is a link on how to make your DIY Hand Sanitizer!
Click picture above to be taken to the private Healthy Living FB Group with Amelia Lasky, Certified Health Coach and Aromatherapist
If you are reading this and would like OILY UPDATES on how to use oils, then sign up below to be added to my OILY BLOG!
Stay Informed && Stay Healthy!!!
Two things are happening as we speak: the sunshine is less and the temps are trending down!
- Less Sunshine (harder to have a strong immune system)
- Less Movement (harder to rid the body of toxins that are generated)
- Less Fruits and Veggies and Water (harder to have proper cellular function!)
As you begin to change up your routines for school, work, and the upcoming holidays, don't forget:
Here are my three tips for the week:
1. Focus on water!! Add your minerals to your water, add oils like lemon or peppermint, and make sure you're getting in about 1/2 your weight in ounces (160# + 80 oz give or take--reach out if you have questions on this).
2. Move your body! Even if it's only for 5 minutes a few times a day, this movement will create a shift in your lymph tissue and will help you remove things you don't need (aka any little invaders that cause you problems!)
3. Eat the Rainbow!! Make sure you still try to get those fruits and veggies in.
What if you're already feeling the cruddy junk that comes with back to school and season change? Here is my favorite lymph drainage protocol with 1 oil:
"Thank you so much for the Raindrop and for the conversation last night. You have no idea how much i needed that. Being around you always makes me feel lighter. Also, that weird smell issue i was having is a litter different today! I am hoping the Raindrop did something to kick it out!!"